This Makeup Hack Takes Off Years
One of the most underrated, but effective ways to look our freshest is by defining the eyebrows. A pair of well-defined eyebrows can take years off one’s face, providing a more youthful and vibrant appearance!
At the bottom of this post I've included a short video on how I make mine look fuller but natural, which I think looks good on women as we age.
Here are some reasons why a well-defined eyebrow can help a woman look younger:
1. It frames the face: A well-groomed and defined eyebrow frames the face and can complement the shape of the eyes. This can draw attention away from fine lines and wrinkles, such as laugh lines, under-eye creases, and forehead wrinkles, making the face appear younger and fresher.
2. Defines the Bones: Eyebrows define the underlying facial structure, such as the cheekbones and forehead. By using an eyebrow pencil or powder to fill in sparse areas of the eyebrow, one can create a lifted, more defined look to the face, making it appear younger and more defined.
3. Adds Depth: As we age, our skin and hair can lose color, depth and texture. By filling in the eyebrows, we add depth to the face, making us look more youthful and full of life.
4. Provides a Natural Lift: A well-defined eyebrow can lift the face, creating a more youthful appearance. By elongating and arching the eyebrow, it gives the illusion of a lifted eyelid, which is a common sign of youthfulness.
5. Emphasizes the Eyes: The eyebrows are an important feature of the face and are responsible for enhancing the eyes. A well-defined eyebrow can emphasize the eyes, making them look brighter and more youthful.
In this video I describe what I've found works best for me...
Subtle changes can make a significant difference in your appearance, and a well-defined eyebrow can add that youthful touch you've been looking for!